Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Hot hot hot!

Just for the fun of it, here are some hot guys for ya´ll :)

If you know me or have been following my blog for some time, you know that I am a huge Jensen Ackles fan. I just absolutely adore him. Well, maybe he´s not the best actor in the world, but he is the most gorgeous one! His character on Supernatural "Dean Winchester" is my all time favorite tv show character. If I make a list of hot guys......you know he is numbero uno, always!!!

Jensen Ackles
I don´t know why but I am not as much into singers or musicians as I am into actors. What´s up with that?? I could only think of two singers that I would put on a "hot guys" list. Justin Timberlake and Michael Bublé. Maybe Bublé is not the most handsome guy....but he is a charmer! Sometimes being charming is more attractive than looks.....most definitely :)

Michael Bublé 
I love the Biggest Loser. Although there are many controversies in the American show, Bob Harper is not one of them. He is a fine looking fella!

Bob Harper
And then there is the famous British football legend (american soccer) David Beckham. I don´t know anything about football and quite honestly I hate the sport! But he is hot hot hot anyways. Lots of tattoos and a british accent, who can argue with that?

David Beckham
When I was a teenager I loved Take that. I must have been about 12 or 13 years old and my whole room was decorated with Take that posters. It was insane!! But the more insane part of it all is that my favorite member was Mark Owen!! Today, to me, that´s hilarious! He could not be further from what I find attractive in men today! I like tall rough men, with tattoos and chest hair! But Mark, he was the smallest one, and to be frank, he kinda looked like a girl lol. No joke. Thank god there is a difference in the taste of a 12 year old girl and 30+ girls. TG!! Just look at the little guy.....

Mark Owen 
This post was pointless....I just wanted to make a list of hot guys....lol
Hope you enjoyed  ;) 

xx
Rósa

No comments: