Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Today´s outfit

My skinny jeans fit me again!! I am so happy. I got myself a cute little heart top to celebrate the occasion and wore it today, with my skinny jeans of course. 





The shoes are my daughters. I wear them because she has grown out of them. Yes, that´s right, I have smaller feet than my "little" baby girl. Make fun all you want ;) lol

The necklace is from Krista design, an Icelandic designer. Very beautiful. 

I had such a good gym session today. Legs and cardio was on the menu, including squats, smith-machine lunges, jumping lunges, step-ups, leg press, stepper and a few more very FUN and challenging exercises. I absolutely love my new training program. Each workout takes about 1,5 to 2 hours, but the time goes by so fast because it is so much fun :) 

After the workout I was so energetic that I cleaned my entire apartment. 
My very clean living room.
I love these kind of days <3 nbsp="">

xx
Rósa

No comments: