Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Blogmopolitian Quiz

I was reading this blog today and really wanted to participate in this "game". So I uploaded the quiz and then opened in Paint to put in my answers and now I´m posting it here on my blog, so tomorrow I will send Erin the link to this post to be featured on her blog.

I love this kind of social communication through the blog world. Getting to know people from all over the world who also have a love for blogging is so much fun, even though it´s just online :)

Anyways, here are my answers in the Blogmopolitian Quiz:

Thank you Erin for this awesome quiz :)
 
xx
Rósa

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Great post...I like your blog.^^
Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa

Vanessa said...

Thank you so much for the follow.
Follow you back on bloglovin.
Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
Lovely greets from germany ;-)

Unknown said...

Great answers! Such a fun quiz! Stopping in from the link-up! Happy Monday!