Thursday, July 17, 2014

Blogmopolitian Quiz

I was reading this blog today and really wanted to participate in this "game". So I uploaded the quiz and then opened in Paint to put in my answers and now I´m posting it here on my blog, so tomorrow I will send Erin the link to this post to be featured on her blog.

I love this kind of social communication through the blog world. Getting to know people from all over the world who also have a love for blogging is so much fun, even though it´s just online :)

Anyways, here are my answers in the Blogmopolitian Quiz:

Thank you Erin for this awesome quiz :)
 
xx
Rósa

3 comments:

Vanessa Billie-Jill-Jean said...

Great post...I like your blog.^^
Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.
Lovely greets Nessa

Vanessa Billie-Jill-Jean said...

Thank you so much for the follow.
Follow you back on bloglovin.
Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
Lovely greets from germany ;-)

Sara S said...

Great answers! Such a fun quiz! Stopping in from the link-up! Happy Monday!