Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

Why do I blog?

I saw this post on another blog and wanted to post it here with my answers, so you can see a little bit about why I blog. Feel free to copy this and tell your own blogging story :)


1. When did you start blogging and why? 

Well I´ve been blogging on and off since 2005. I created a blog at first as an assignment when I was in college. But I found out that I really enjoy writing so I didn´t stop when the class was over.

2. How many people in real life know about your blog?
Most of my friends and family probably. I don´t advertise it that much though, only on my facebook page and recently on my instagram. It´t not a secret at all, but sometimes I feel like maybe other people won´t find it that interesting, and maybe my photos and post are not quality material like some other blogs I read.

3. What are your favourite posts to read?
I would say personal- and vacation posts. I love to read about people´s trips to here and there with lots and lots of photos!!



4. List a blog you've recently discovered. 
"
I wore yoga pants to work“. Blog by Whitney Eller, absolutely love her posts!


5. What post are you most proud of? 
Hmmm I´m not sure. I do put a lot of work into some posts on my blog, like these recents posts on my top 10 fitness inspirations and about my roadtriparound Iceland this summer. But I am mostly proud of how long I´ve been blogging and how I can go back in time to read what I was doing in different periods of my life. I was blogging when I was in college and lived at a college campus in the country, I was blogging when I went for one sementer as an exchange student in Prague and I was blogging when I lost my job and struggled with finding a new one. So I can basically go back in time on my blog
J


6. What advice would you give to future bloggers?
Do it because you want to! Don´t listen to judgy people about how lame it is, or whatever. If you want to blog, you should do it!


 
xx
Rósa


No comments: