Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Morning cardio

Well, yesterday I got a new workout program from my trainer. This is how my next weeks will look like, training wise:

Monday: Back, chest and shoulders
Tuesday: Legs and abs
Wednesday: Shoulders and arms
Thursday: Glutes, hamstrings and abs
Friday: Shoulders and back
Saturday: Glutes, plyos and abs

Plus 40 minutes of cardio 4 times a week, separately from my workouts! And guess what? this morning I decided to take my first morning cardio this season. I woke up at 06:30 and it was not difficult at all!


I wore my neoprene cardio waist belt and sweat was dripping on every inch of my body! 
I absolutely loved every single minute of it! I must be weird, or extremely motivated....either way.....it´s all good :) 

17 weeks till my competition! 

xx
Rósa


No comments: