Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Workout playlists

I´ve been home sick from work today. I watched 5 episodes of Perception and fell asleep several times. Then I remembered that every time I go to the gym I think to myself that I really have to update the music on my iPhone, but then I never give myself time to do it. So today I finally did! I uploaded a lot of new songs and then I made 3 separate playlists for different kind of workouts. One for weights, one for cardio and one for booty workouts. Yes, my booty workouts need a special playlist!! Definitely my favorite body part to train, and one of the most important ones as well, in my opinion :)

Sneak peak of my booty playlist:


I also have:
Work Bitch - Britney Spears
Dare (La La La) - Shakira
Rude Boy - Rihanna
Selfie - The chainsmokers

and a few more....


xx
Rósa

No comments: