Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Saturday Booty workout

Have I told you how much I love Saturdays? Not only because I get a cheat meal, but also because I always do a crazy booty workout in the gym! Today was no different.

Geting ready for the gym this morning! 

My workout:

Warm up: 20 minutes walk on incline

Superset:
4x15 barbell stiff legged deadlifts
4x10 dymbell one leg stiff deadlifts

Superset:
3x12 sumo squats with one dumbell
3x10 wide stance barb stiff deadlifts

Superset:
4x10 each leg barbell lunges
4x12 qurtesy squats

Superset:
4x12 reverse hip abduction machine
4x15 hip abduction machine

4x10 lying leg curls

4x15 leg extensions

20 minutes stairmaster

Me dying and sweating on the stairmaster!!

Yes, I am the annoying snapchat friend who is always sending workout-selfies....lol 
Well, somebody´s gotta be ;) 

xx
Rósa

No comments: