Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The little things....

I just received a little gift yesterday. I absolutely love gifts! Well, who doesn´t? A couple of weeks ago I saw one of my favorite Icelandic blogger, Þórunn, asking for volunteers to give reviews about her blog. I read her blog daily, so I sent her a message. She sent me back a few questions that I answered. Took me no more than 5 mintues, tops! Afterwards she asked for my address because she wanted to send all the volunteers a little gift as a thank you. I was very excited about the gift because I saw on her blog later on that we would receive samples from Yves Saint Lauren. I love getting beauty product samples, because I like to try products out before I buy them.

My gift:


Perfume, mascara and cleansing milk from Yves Saint Lauren

 
I already tried the mascara and the perfume and I was not dissapointed at all. I have been using Flora from Gucci for the past 6 months now and have been thinking about trying out something else, and I think I found a worthy replacement! I am currently using a Body Shop mascara that I love, except that I always have to wait for it to dry after I put it on, otherwise I get marks in the area between my eyes and the eyebrows where my eyelashes touch….and let´s face it, I am not that patient!! I didn´t have that problem this morning using the YSL mascara! Even the smallest gifts can make people happy, at least I am J

My parents visited this weekend, so my photoshelf and my mirror are finally up and I can show you more photos of the changes in my apartment!! I am so in love with my “new” living room, I am really really happy about the changes I´ve made. Although it´s not finished yet, we haven´t really decided what to do next, but we have a few things in mind.

A sneak peak of my living room:
(I am sorry about the photo quality, it was dark when I took these)

If you want to know where your heart is, look where your mind goes when it wonders"


I will take better photos soon to show you :)
 
My mum just got home from Austria and Germany and I got some new clothes, shoes and accesories that I have to show you soon. We did some internet-browsing together via phone before she left so she knew what I wanted and everything fitted perfectly! I have the best parents in the world!
Aaaaaaand I took my measurement last Saturday after doing 1 week of my own program and I was so happy with the results. I will keep you posted on that as well so stay tuned J

Until next time
xx
Rósa

No comments: