Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Very late Sunday Social

I missed last Sunday Social because I was away on holiday, so I´m just going to answer the questions without linking them up on Ashley´s blog. That should be ok :)


1. Gum or mints?

Little bit of both…but gum is necessary for me when dieting for a competition, helps me from cheating lol


2. Tea or Coffee?

Neither. Amino energy for me please!


3. Fruits or Veggies?


Fruits all the way!!! 1 apple a day keeps the doctors away J


4. TV or Movies?

Duuuhhh TV of course!! Sci-fi, comedy, drama, horror, romantic…any kind of TV really


5. Candles or Diffusers?

Candles! They are so cozy during the long Icelandic winters.


Tomorrow morning I am travelling with my family to the east side of Iceland and we will be staying at a summer house for a few days. According to the weather forecast it´s going to be raining there the whole time….so I´m guessing tanning and bbq is off the table….looks like baking and TV weekend instead! Well, we´ll see :) I´m bringing my computer with me, so I´ll keep you posted  
 


xx
Rósa

No comments: