Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Bikini order check!

I just finished payment on my custom made bikini for my competition. I am so excited!! I have had this particular bikini and colour in mind for quite some time now, so it´s a big relieve to finally place the order. I can´t wait until I can see it!!! This is the colour I´m going for! So beautiful!

I just got an email this morning saying that I now have 200 followers on bloglovin. So I just wanna say THANK YOU to everyone who has taken the time to stop by my blog, and/or liked and commented on my posts. It really means a lot to me :) I have always enjoyed blogging, but it´s even more fun when you get feedback!

Later today I will be travelling to Akureyri, so I probably won´t be blogging this weekend, but be sure to check in on me after the weekend, I will be posting photos from my trip :)
 
 
 
 
Have a lovely weekend
 
xx
Rósa




No comments: