Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

My personal planner

I was so stoked yesterday when my personal planner I ordered from Personal planner arrived!! I ordered mine in the beginning of July but when August had started I sent them a message because it hadn´t arrived yet. A women emailed me back straight away saying that it must have gotten lost in the mail and they would reprint it and send it to me again. I originally had it designed to be from July 2014 - July 2015, but she changed it from Sept 2014 - Sept 2015 so I wouldn´t be missing two whole months from my planner. And the last week of August is also included so YAY happy me I wen´t straight to organizing!

It´s so beautiful!! just look


My precious

This is how one page looks like (I already started the countdown to my competition on there)

In love :) :) :) 

I got Sudoku in the back :) 

I also got overview in the back

Hi! This is my diary. I would love to get it back. Peace out! (in Icelandic)

Oh how pretty :) 

xx
Rósa

No comments: