Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday wishlist

I love Fridays!!

The weekend is almost here and the atmosphere is somehow just so chill and lovely. This morning I woke up again at 06:30 and did 40 minutes of fasted cardio. It is such a good feeling afterwards, I just feel so accomplished and staisfied. Like I can really do this thing!!

This weekend is going to be a relaxing weekend for me. My daughter is on a camping trip with her father so I´m just home alone. I´m gonna workout (of course), paint my nails, wash my hair, give myself a beauty treatment (as in eyebrows and facial mask), watch girlie movies and have me some candy!!

I´m trying to not go shopping. These days there are so many things I want....but I am trying to safe up for a New York trip and therefore minimize all unnessacery shopping until then. It´s so hard!!! There are so many beautiful things I want. I will probably convince myself that they are nessacery one of these days....lol

This Nike vest is to die for!! The mint green one would look good on me in the gym, I just know it!!

Meal bag for work!! How awesome would this be for all my meals??

Home decoration....these would look good upon a shelf in my living room

These Lindex cozy pants look so cute!

I think I just have to have these Nike´s. Too beautiful to not buy!!

Salted caramel Ben & Jerry. Never seen this flavor in Iceland - would love to taste!

Well, let´s just hope and pray that I don´t cave in and buy all this stuff....lol
 
Have a lovely weekend guys
 
xx
Rósa

No comments: